I have been an iPad user since June this year and I really fell in love on how convenient and useful the gadget is. I have been using the gadget almost everyday as a form of communication via social media networks, for leisure and to kill time.
Here are my TOP 10 Favourite iPad Applications that I normally and usually use everyday.
1. VEVO- I downloaded this application as I am a music fanatic. I love listening to different types of music while doing my chores specially ironing as it takes me 2-3 hours of ironing session a day. You can search for your favourite artists and songs plus it has music videos that adds up more entertainment part.
2. VIBER- An old friend who is now residing in Singapore suggested and recommended this application to me. I havent got any clue on what the application is about but I was surprised on how GOOD it is. Free calls and texts international which makes it more GOOD as we know international texts and calls can cost us fortune. The only thing is your recipient should also have viber in order for you to connect each other which I think is fair enough.
3. ACCUWEATHER- This is a very helpful utility application. As you know it tells whats the weather like daily and weekly which helps us plan holidays, day outs, shopping and visits in advance. It’s completely free and very accurate, I suppose.
4. MANGO CLOTHING- This is one of my ever loved application on my iPad, this makes my shopping a little bit more easy and convenient. I’m a big lover of Mango Clothing specially their tops, I have been wearing them for over a year now and GOD KNOWS how many tops I have ordered and bought from them. This application shows me the ONLINE SALE portion (which is my favourite) and the clothes they feature each season and of course you can do your shopping on this app. Clever, innit?
5. BBC iPlayer- I so love Eastenders (a british soap) and I can’t afford really to miss an episode but sometimes things don’t go as what you wanted it. You get busy online or you are maybe out for a party or having dinner so I am glad that I found this little application from BBC which helps me a lot as I can watch programs live and can catch up with them a bit later. (Eastenders soap got Eastenders Omnibus where they play all four episodes in one day anyway, another option eh?).
6. SONGPOP- SongPop comes handy when I’m a little bit bored like when I have nothing much to do in the afternoon I play this game. It’s nice as you can choose an opponent and play with the type of song category, genre that you’re master at. It’s a FUN because you need to be as quick as you can on guessing what song is playing. Have a try!
7. DEBENHAMS- One of the high street shops in the UK which I love the most is Debenhams. Apart from clothing and accessories they also sell homeware stuffs and gift items. When Debenhams go on sale I find it very good as the price itself really drops low. This application helps me find some little bits and pieces that suits my budget out. Like Mango you can use this application to order goods and stuffs online. Fab!
8. SNOOPY’S STREET FAIR- This is my current screen shot of my street fair on Snoppy’s land. My daughter started me on this when I bought this gadget back in June before I left the Philippines to go to the UK. It is originally HERS but then I took over. Like SongPop this keeps me occupied on my free time. I describe this as a sequel of FarmVille in FB, similar thing.
9. THE SUN PAPER- This is my companion at night. I am a night person and I find it hard to fall asleep so inorder for me to get tired is I spend the whole night reading this online paper. I save 40-50 pence everyday for this papers cost and I dont need light or torch at night for me to be able to read as the gadget already got lights. What is in the actual paper is the same as what you can see in this application, it doesnt just save me spending my pennies but also its paper free!
10. INSTAGRAM- I love taking pictures, capturing moments and by using instagram it makes it easier for me to share those photos and socialize with people. Another good thing about instagram is it has different photo filter effects which enhances the quality and beauty of the photo. I use this everyday and I will continue using it till I get fed up with it.
LOL Lets follow each other! See ya’ll on Instagram!
There are so many FREE applications in the apple app store that can help us out in our everyday living.
You? What are your 10 favourite apps?